Legacy Fund Scholarship
In response to the passing of Ed Martin, Sr. in 2005, his family established the Ed Martin Legacy Fund through the Foundation and many individuals have contributed to this scholarship in his memory.
The scholarship is to be awarded annually, in memory of Mr. Martin, who was a successful automobile dealer.
To qualify for the scholarship, the student must be:
- Accepted to an Automotive Technology Institute
- A senior at Lawrence Central, Lawrence North or McKenzie Career Center
- In good academic standing
- Please provide a copy of your High School Transcript (there will be an opportunity to attach this to your application online)
- Please provide a character reference (your character reference should complete the application located here)
The selected applicant will receive a $1,500 award and will also be offered an internship at an Ed Martin Automotive Dealership. Contributions made in memory of Faith Martin will also be added to this Legacy Fund.
ED MARTIN COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Junior Achievement | Indianapolis Metro Charter School | Lawrence Township School Foundation | Legacy Fund Scholarship | Lawrence Township Schools | Anderson Soap Box Derby | Boys & Girls Club Anderson | Indy SurviveOars | Heartland Truly Moving Pictures | Love of Labs Indiana | Peyton Manning’s Children’s Hospital